- BusPro Series chargers utilize 3 or 6 individual transformers and microprocessors for both low and high volume battery charging applications. This allows each channel to work independently and charge the individual batteries correctly and in a timely manner.
- Completely automatic “smart” charging with advanced circuitry enables station independent, safe charging that automatically adjusts the voltage/current relationship in order to maintain the battery at full charge.
- Micro controlled pulse current removes sulfation and will not overcharge. AGM optimized models smart charging protocol makes overcharging even sensitive AGM batteries impossible.
- Two LED lights per channel visibly indicate:
- 1 - Battery is connected, charging and is less than 70% charged
- 2 - Battery is connected, charging and is at least 70% charged
- 3 - Battery is fully charged and being maintained at that level
- 4 - Battery is connected but is incapable of taking a charge.
- Stations can be “doubled up” to increase charge current ( 5 to 10 amps / 10 to 20 amps).
- Heavy duty wall mounting brackets and 6’ leads per channel come standard.
- Up to three BusPro units can be daisy chained to one another via integrated 3 prong power outlet on unit, utilizing only one wall outlet.